Designed for Australian terrain and climate the Country Clipper Wrangler will give you the professional cut of a commercial mower in a residential size. The Wrangler can move around your yard with ease, the zero-turn radius lets you zip around trees and other obstacles in no time, while getting a close cut to reduce trimming. With a mowing speed of up to 12kms per hour and a 48? (122 cm) cutting width, this zero-turn mower is perfect for landowners with gardens up to 3.6 acres.
- Powerful 21.5hp Kawasaki engine
- HydroGear EZT
- 19 litre fuel tank
- Single joystick steering is easy-to-use, leaves you with a free hand to move low hanging branches or to enjoy your favourite beverage, fun and easy to learn and makes it easy to manoeuvre in tight areas
- Patented stand up deck for easy access to underside of deck for cleaning and maintenance
- 12 km/h forward speed
- 48 inch (122 cm) cutting width
- Laminated welded 14 gauge steel deck with 10 gauge strategic reinforcements, including protective bullnose front & high impact anti-scalp rollers
- Adjustable, dense foam seat on a rugged 14 gauge steel shell
- Hour meter
- Electric start
- Arm rest
- Cup holder
- 3.6 acres per hour
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.